Monday, August 28, 2006

Im Back

Hello again Everybody!

Yes I am back at the University (One more year!) Classes will be very interesting this semester, as I am taking three courses that contain the possibility of making my blood boil. Two are on the history of Christianity and the other is on US Foreign policy... I will keep y'all posted. I am looking forward to the Gospel Choir and to the various fellowships that I will be attending this year. I am expecting God to do some great things this year.


If you haven't read Proverbs in a while go back and re-read it. It's Deep!
I am at a point right now where all I want to do all day is talk about Jesus- He is so wonderful, gracious, kind, powerful, majestic, sweet, holy, righteous, I could go on forever! I love Him so much! He has saved me from my sins and is transforming into who He has called me to be. I dont deserve his goodness but He loved me enough to die for my sins. He Loves you too and you can have eternal life. All you have to do is trust in Jesus!

No comments: