Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Figured it out!

Ok Now that I hjave figured out how to addlonks to my blog (thanks to Dr M at http://physicsgeekJesusfreak.blogspot.com) I can add my favorite blogs and websites. Sweet deal!

Watch Bill O'Reilly talking points on Senator Liebermans' defeat from yesterday (not up now but should be on later) I agree with everything he had to say except that the state of Connectiut did not send a clear cut message against the war. Lamont won by 4 points and it was only the Democrats who were voting. I think Lieberman has a real shot to win as an independent as more will vote in the general election. Lieberman probably will get my vote, as I know nothing about Alan Schlesinger and I will not vote for Lamont ever.
Well that is it for now, God Bless and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

FzxGkJssFrk said...

FYI, when you're linking to someone (like in a blogroll) you should use their blog title or username, not an invented one.

FzxGkJssFrk said...

You might also think about making your blog URL something like compassionate-conservative.blogspot.com, for clarity and ease of memory. Just a suggestion - feel free to ignore it!

FzxGkJssFrk said...

I checked for you: both compassionateconservative and compassionate-conservative are taken, but something like compassionateconservativeCT would probably work.