Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving break

Ah Home. Its good to be back. I've missed sharing a room with my little brothers who stay up half the night throwing socks at each other!
Honestly, It is nice to have a full week off from school. It is nice to have time to relax, work on my final draft of my Thesis, and prepare for my final exams. Its nice to spend quality time with my family. Although I see them every week, I miss just hanging out, which I don't get to do while I'm at school.
This being Thanksgiving, The 10 Thank-yous I don't give often enough
1 Jesus. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for all the ways You have blessed me. Thank You for blessing me with the wonderful family and friends that I have. Thank You for guiding my steps each and every day. Thank You for correcting me when I have needed correction. Thank You for being in control of my life. Thank You for being God.
2 Mom and Dad. Thanks for being examples of Christ for me and the others. Thanks for loving us enough to tell us no when we were wrong. Thanks for the hugs, and for the corrections, and most especially thanks for pointing us to Jesus when we were presented with problems. Thanks for praying for me. I have needed it
3 My Brothers and Sisters. Thanks for being part of the family. I love you all so much
4 My Best Friends. Thanks for everything. Thanks for listening, talking and praying- and thanks for the meals! :-) Thanks for being there to encourage to me to do what is right in every area of my life.
5 The Campus Crusaders at my School. You all have no idea how much of a blessing you all have been to me. I am really gonna miss you all next year
6 The Crusade Staff. Thanks for all that you do to spread the Gospel on our campus
7 The VOF Gospel Choir. Thanks for making this brother part of your family. It means a lot to me. Y'all better keeping singing after I leave
8 The leaders of the VOF. Thanks to the director for all the work that You have put in. Thanks for the hours of preparation and thanks for the prayers. To the head Musician. Thank You. God is gonna bless You for all that You do. Just Trust Him. To the Choir Mama. Thank you for all that time, energy and prayers for the choir. We love you. You are a blessing. To the Student Leaders. You all are amazing. The choir is blessed to have you all as its leaders .
9 Thanks my other friends- Jimmy Z especially for your kind words. I appreciate it
10 Thanks to my friends here. Thanks esp. to the Driver, who gives up his time to transports back and forth to Church every Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right back atcha', dear.